Cheshunt FC Women are recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated individual to lead the coaching team at Cheshunt FC Women and be an integral part of the future growth and progress of the Women and Girls’ pathway. Last year Cheshunt FC Women were promoted to Division One South of the Eastern Region Women’s Football League.
Job Title: Cheshunt FC Women First Team Manager
Reporting To: Cheshunt FC Women Committee, Club Secretary and Club Chairman
Location: Matches are played on Sundays with training on Tuesday and Thursday nights at our 3G complex at Cheshunt Football Club. Travel will be required for away matches.
Salary: This role is voluntary. There may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to coach women and girls’ development centres at the club (such as Wildcats programmes) on a paid basis
Duties will include:
• To manage all on and off field football activities for the Women’s First Team, ensuring that all players and staff are provided with coaching and technical support to enable the team to compete and perform at the highest level.
• To ensure we have a competitive squad of players with a desire to succeed to their full potential, including being responsible for the recruitment and selection of players
• Oversee all coaching at training and lead the team on matchdays with the support of the coaching staff
• Foster and create a strong team bond and performance culture within the team and wider workforce
• To work within an equal opportunities’ framework
• To work with staff at Cheshunt FC to support the wider Women and Girls pathway
• To ensure clubs policies and standards are adhered to by all staff and players
• Represent the Club at relevant League Competition meetings where other representatives are not capable
- Experience of working with female players
- Good communication, player management and motivation skills
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Minimum FA Level 2 qualification in coaching football (or equivalent)
- Availability at weekends and evenings
- Dependable and reliable
To apply for this job role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com