- Liaise with the Kit Manager and pack all required kit and equipment for 1st team matches.
- Attend all 1st team home matches and travel independently to 1st team away matches.
- Take and return all kit and equipment to 1st team away matches.
- Set out the kit in the dressing room prior to 1st team matches.
- Count all kit back after each game and return to the club’s kit room.
- Be the main point of contact for the management staff on 1st team match days.
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned by the Kit Manager.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work alone and as a team player.
- Exceptional time keeping.
- Flexibility and commitment to the role.
- A willingness to learn.
- Access to a car and a current valid driving licence.
This is a voluntary position. In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive mileage and travel expenses, free entry to 1st team home and away matches, post match food with the players and club attire.
If you would like to join the team and be part of our football journey, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognise the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk. As part of this commitment this post is required to have a DBS check at the appropriate level, as well as full reference history.
Cheshunt FC is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to background, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected characteristics.