Cheshunt Football Club ground regulations state the behavioural standards we demand as a family-friendly, respectful football venue.
Please take note of the following regulations when visiting Cheshunt Stadium.
- All persons entering the ground are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Football Association and Cheshunt Football Club
- The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground
- The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language, racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, intoxicated behaviour, the throwing of objects or entering the field of play is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
- No illegal substances, bottles, glass vessels, metal cans, firecrackers, flares, laser devices, or weapons of any kind are allowed in the Ground.
- The Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
- Alcohol is to be consumed in plastic cups within the stands. Note that for FA Cup and other such competitions, no alcohol may be consumed within sight of the pitch.
- The climbing of fences or floodlight pylons and all buildings within the Ground is strictly forbidden.
- Nobody may stand in seating areas or areas hatched in yellow whilst play is in progress. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is not permitted within the stands.
- Ball games are not permitted within the Ground.
- Persons under 16 years of age are to be supervised and are the responsibility of the parent, guardian or responsible adult.
- All vehicles are to be parked in a designated space. All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk.
- Dogs are not permitted within the Ground.